Trac Configuration Scheme
OForge trac configuration is split into 4 levels.
- projects configuration
- site configuration
- company-wide configuration
- oforge default configuration
Each of these levels inherit from the one below it. By default, they are located in the following locations:
/var/ oforge/trac/$project/conf/trac.ini - project configuration trac-oforge/share/trac/conf/ trac.ini - site configuration trac.ini.company - company-wide configuration trac.ini.oforge - oforge defaults, do not edit
Each level uses the trac-0.11 inherit directive to inherit from the level below it.
[inherit] file = $parent.ini
OForgePermissions are designed to support three classes of users. Internal users, external users and anonymous users. OForgePermissions contains a good description of the permissions scheme in OForge and how to set it up.
Trac is designed to offer a minimalistic core, with features being added through plugins. The following is a list of the Trac plugins contained in OForge and their respective homes. Please refer to there individual documentation for details on configuration.
- ContinuTrac - Plugin for browsing and managing continuum. Updated for 0.11.
- TracDateField - Add custom date fields to Trac tickets. Updated for 0.11 and allow past dates.
- IrcLogsPlugin - Display IRC logs in Trac.
- S5Plugin - S5 slide shows. Updated for 0.11.
- TracPastePlugin - Pastebin clone for trac. Added functionality. TODO: what functionality?
- TracTicketDepgraphPlugin - Produces graphs of ticket dependencies. Small bug fix and updated for 0.11.
Some have very minor fixes that have been contributed back, but not yet accepted.
- AccountManagerPlugin - Manage user accounts through the admin interface.
- AnnouncerPlugin - Flexible announcements for Trac.
- BatchModifyPlugin - Batch modify tickets. Fixed jQuery support.
- CustomFieldAdminPlugin - Custom fields for tickets.
- EclipseTracPlugin - Allow Eclipse integration.
- GraphvizPlugin - Create graphs in wiki. Removed examples.
- IncludeMacro - Allows inclusion of other resources in wiki pages.
- IniAdminPlugin - Edit trac ini via the admin page.
- MasterTicketsPlugin - Create ticket dependencies.
- PageToPdfPlugin - Export wiki pages as PDF.
- ProgressMeterMacro - Create progress meters in wiki pages.
- TagsPlugin - Tag wiki and tickets. Modified to fix API for removing tags and add reltag support.
- TicketDeletePlugin - Allow tickets to be deleted.
- TocMacro - Create table of contents in wiki.
- TracWysiwygPlugin - Wysiwyg editor for Trac.
- WikiNotificationPlugin - Let users "watch" wiki pages.
- WikiRenamePlugin - Rename wiki pages. Modified plugin. Fixed problem iwht & in generated URL and removed replacement for ctxnavadd.
- XmlRpcPlugin - Remote control for Trac. Modified to enforce TRAC_MODIFY permission on updates.
Developed by the OForge team.
- DashboardReportsPlugin - Dashboard style reporting module.
- Mail2TracPlugin - Tight Trac integration with the Email2Trac program.
- MailmanPlugin - Mailman front end for Trac.
- OForgePlugin - Multi-project Trac enhancements for enterprise developers.
- ProjectStatusPlugin - Adds weekly project status reporting support to Trac.
- SVNPoliciesPlugin - Framework for creating and managing python svn hooks with the trac environment loaded. Comes with some very useful plugins.
- UserManagerPlugin - Manage users in the admin UI. Provides macros to display team roster.
- WorkflowControllerPlugin - Improved Workflow Controller for the Trac tickets.